About Purchase

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• About Purchase

I was about to purchase the 4.0 Publishing Suite when i notice you can purchase a 170USD Branding Free option.

I wanted to know if i purchase the Publishing Suite and interested to purchase the Branding Free option later.. Is that possible? or do i have to purchase them both at one time.

Originally posted by Tukiisan View Post
    if i purchase the Publishing Suite and interested to purchase the Branding Free option later.. Is that possible?
    Yes,it's possible.

vB5 is unequivocally the best forum software, but not yet...

Comment

and then you can re-download vBulletin and the branding has been mostly removed.

Comment

Re-download? means if i did any modification to the vbulletin i will have to mod it again if i purchased the Branding Free?

Comment

Surely you can just take the branding out of the template manually?
          vB4 SuperCharged
          http://www.gamingmasters.co.uk

Comment

Originally posted by Tukiisan View Post
            Re-download? means if i did any modification to the vbulletin i will have to mod it again if i purchased the Branding Free?
            99% of vBulletin users have no need to modify PHP files. vBulletin has a robust Plugin system with over 800 "code hooks" where you can have you code hook into vBulletin.

Hacking PHP files is from vBulletin 3 or phpBB. vBulletin 3.5+ doesn't need it.

Comment

Yes I purchased vB4 Pub Suite for my site and later on purchase the branded free version. They can send you a short step by step process on how to remove it once you purchase branded free - they did to me. Then when you do a major update next time you can download the branded free version - it is real simple not hard at all.

Comment

widgetinstance 262 (Related Topics) skipped due to lack of content & hide_module_if_empty option.
              Working...
              X