Customization: Two usernames per email address

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Customization: Two usernames per email address

From going through the forum I know that I am able to allow users to make more than one username
    per email in the control panel, but I want allow two usernames per email. I want to assign two usernames automatically at registration: A username they choose and a username that is given such
    as anonymous 1332 where the number following anonymous would be unique to the member. When posting, I want to give members the ability to choose to post under their normal username or through their anonymous username. In addition, I want to disable showing of personal information if using their anonymous name. For example, when posting as anonymous I want to disable statistics such as, member since and # of post. If another member clicks on a post written by anonymous the only thing they should be able to see is other post written or responded by anonymous. If another member clicks on a profile written under a member’s normal username they should be able to see the member’s normal profile without any references to the anonymous name that person uses or post made under that name.

I know it's a bit completed and is currently not a feature but I need to know if there is anyone that can customize this for me. The basis for my project depends on providing this feature.

Thanks in advance!

widgetinstance 262 (Related Topics) skipped due to lack of content & hide_module_if_empty option.
Working...
X