vBulleting Acting As Blog

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• vBulleting Acting As Blog

Hi, I currectly have vb3 and use a customized mod with vbadvanced to show news in a blog/article type way on my website. I know that is not supported here, but it has become too cumbersome for me alone to update the news on my site (the mod requires entering html in every post).

I want to upgrade to vb4, but I was hoping that I could have it act the way a Wordpress site would, where I can have a picture, then under that (and not to the left of it the way the sample screen shots show), have a description of the article, and if you click the actual article it brings you to the forum where the post is.

Examples of some sites I like are

www.engadget.com or gizmodo.

If I purchase vb4, would I be able to design a site similar to these?

If I understand you correctly, there is another thread on this and I think it was answered that you would be able to do this in 4.04.

But I don't see how this is Wordpress like or like Engadget. You mean the comments on an article?

Or do you mean the blog posts being on the front page like wordpress (which is what I want but can't figure out without promoting every blog to an article)
    Hmmm. Cheese.

Comment

widgetinstance 262 (Related Topics) skipped due to lack of content & hide_module_if_empty option.
    Working...
    X