Buying a new license, question....

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Buying a new license, question....

I plan on buying a license from a user here who is offering a 3.8.5 valid license, he will transfer it to me upon payment. my question is, I currently have an older license but it's in my brother's name, that has the blogs add-on attached to it, my question is can I use the blogs (that I had purchased with my old license) with the new one I will be getting soon as I would own both licenses? My currently owned license is on 3.8.2 but is expired, it's using my bro's paypal account, I have my own now and would like to just transfer that one over to my paypal account but i'm not sure how that is done?

Thanks.

No, the Blogs were bought for that license. Blogs are not recurring through all your licenses.
    That's it. If you REALLY can't say ANYTHING nice to me at all on this forum, then I am going to go insanely mad at you. I've had enough of the UNTOLD ABUSE you are all giving me and you should really be CONSIDERATE of other people.

Comment

Well, that's the answer. You can't buy a separate Blog license anyway, because Blogs are part of vB4.
      That's it. If you REALLY can't say ANYTHING nice to me at all on this forum, then I am going to go insanely mad at you. I've had enough of the UNTOLD ABUSE you are all giving me and you should really be CONSIDERATE of other people.

Comment

Ah okay. Thanks!

Comment

widgetinstance 262 (Related Topics) skipped due to lack of content & hide_module_if_empty option.
        Working...
        X