Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• pre-rereg question, payment options

Hey,

I was wondering if it is possible to pay for a new license using more than one pay-pal source... I can calculate how much each party needs to pay.

I have a site that I have given up on but have given the member the option to sorta buy-stock in it and purchase a new license but I have troubles with paypal over some bad donations a while back so I cannot use paypal.

would it be possible for me to have my members each pay vb directly as long as I kept the accounting sorted?

also, if I upgrade my license to 4, do I have to upgrade my board to 4 or can I keep my old install of 3.7 on there (recommended or not)
    §èè¥ä§;
    Sykko

if your license is owned, you dont need to upgrade. You can use your vb3.7 perpetually.
    if you purchase or upgrade to vb4, you can download and install any version you like (eg. 3.7, 3.8, 4) but only the recent major version will be getting maintenance update.

i think it will be better to ask one of the more trustworthy member to consolidate the money then use his paypal to purchase.

Comment

that might be a really good idea as far as consolidation goes.

I might call the billing department directly when it comes time to put that through.

my current liscense is for 3.*... and is leased... since I am sort of giving this up and am actually locked out of my backend I would rather not have to upgrade so I would like to purchase a license for 4 but keep 3 and just download 4 to make it available for whomever takes over later... its all quite complicated...

anyway thanks for your help.
      §èè¥ä§;
      Sykko

Comment

widgetinstance 262 (Related Topics) skipped due to lack of content & hide_module_if_empty option.
      Working...
      X