Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Returning to vBulletin?

Hi everyone!

I have an old version of vBulletin that's not active. I recently took over the site from the previous administrator who moved it from vBulletin to another platform. The previous administrator was too cheap to migrate to v4.

I'm considering investing in the v4 suite. Will I be able to pick up where the company left off and bring back what was in v3, as well as what's in the new platform which is basically like ning?

Choosing not to migrate to vBulletin 4 rarely comes down to being "cheap". It's a different platform and some people have invested a lot of time into getting their 3.x forum the way they want it.

I would have the license transferred to you, then you can buy vBulletin 4 suite and migrate it.

NOTE: You will need to remove/disable any modifications, plugins, products, styles, templates, etc.

Comment

vb4 needs boat loads of work still. i would shop around and check out the presales forums here and at the other places to see whats going on with each product.

Comment

widgetinstance 262 (Related Topics) skipped due to lack of content & hide_module_if_empty option.
      Working...
      X