No announcement yet.

Hello

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

i have access to the protected forums at ipb and there is a HUGE thread for RECENT vB to IPB converts and their presales forum is lit up like an x mas tree about people switching from vB to IPB.

they have more mods than you think. they are listed as hooks though. their hook system allows for easier upgrading.

i have yet to see what the OP is talking about at ipb.

at least ipb never deleted a free skin thread like vb did and even infracted the poster saying s/he was spamming the forums though it was a simple post about a free skin week event where coders were getting together to code up some ipb and vB 3 and vB4 skins now said person will no longer maks vB skins because of that.
    Last edited by Mike Anime; Tue 18 May '10, 3:20am.

Comment

I heard they were all actually vampires and feast on the blood of unsuspecting 'virgins'. Also see this excerpt from their tos:

...with regard to the modification of ip.board by customers, hereafter known as legion, legion shall bow down to the awesome power of Beelzebub. hail satan, hail satan, hail satan!
      It's on the internet so it must be true.

Comment

widgetinstance 262 (Related Topics) skipped due to lack of content & hide_module_if_empty option.
      Working...
      X