This topic is closed.
X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• The problem in version 4.3

In version 4.3 of villas for the multi quote reply after the completion of a normal multi-quotes Whitl teacher Whitl index means it is the impossibility of post reply Is there a solution to this problem

Image after the adoption of only

How is this a pre-sale question?
    Skinbox - Quality & Cheap vBulletin 4 skins

Comment

Originally posted by Olivier Turbis View Post
      How is this a pre-sale question?
      i need some explanation

Comment

Originally posted by siry View Post
        i need some explanation
        This is the Pre-sales forum for people interested to buy vB.

Open your thread here:
        http://www.vbulletin.com/forum/forum...roubleshooting

vB5 is unequivocally the best forum software, but not yet...

Comment

Originally posted by beishe8 View Post
          This is the Pre-sales forum for people interested to buy vB.

Open your thread here:
          http://www.vbulletin.com/forum/forum...roubleshooting
          Oh Yeah Thank you very much for the clarification

Comment

1) This is not a support forum
            *Stripped*
            Last edited by Homeworld'sa; Mon 3 May '10, 8:18am.
            That's it. If you REALLY can't say ANYTHING nice to me at all on this forum, then I am going to go insanely mad at you. I've had enough of the UNTOLD ABUSE you are all giving me and you should really be CONSIDERATE of other people.

Comment

Originally posted by Homeworld'sa View Post
              1) This is not a support forum
              2) What the hell are you on about? vB4.3 doesn't even exist.
              The OP made two genuine mistakes. He posted in the wrong forum and acknowledged it with thanks. It should also be obvious to you that he's referring to 4.0.3.

If you haven't got something nice to say, don't bother saying it.
              That's very good advice, you should try following it.

Comment

Yes, I understand.
                The rude remarks weren't called for. Disabling my signature now, because clearly I'll receive flames from anyone who can't care about my feelings!!
                That's it. If you REALLY can't say ANYTHING nice to me at all on this forum, then I am going to go insanely mad at you. I've had enough of the UNTOLD ABUSE you are all giving me and you should really be CONSIDERATE of other people.

Comment

Originally posted by Homeworld'sa View Post
                  I am going to give you a gift here. I am going to tell you WHY you are having such a hard time here on vBulletin.com. Now, if you tell me to shove it or ignore my feedback, well then that's on your head.

I have witnessed all of these actions from you at one time or another, which make you a target of people's abuse:
                  • Enforcing rules and acting as a moderator.
                  • Threatening to report people in your sig.
                  • Attacking people who don't support IB or vBulletin
                  • Attacking new or recurring customers in the Pre-Sales forum
                  • Professing to be an expert about vBulletin even though you did not know Kier was a male or lead developer of vBulletin for 5 years
                  • Speaking as if you are knowledgeable about topics that you don't know that much about

As long as you do all of those things, you will have a very challenging time on this and other forums.

If you want to be helpful, be helpful. Answer questions that you can confidently answer in a CONSIDERATE manner. And personally I would avoid Pre-Sales unless you will learn UNTOLD patience. The Pre-Sales forum has people who are not familiar with the terminology, version numbers, etc. and require extra care when answering questions.

With vBulletin staff spending 95% of their time now answering Tickets, the support forums can use genuine, respectful, knowledgeable helpers. You could do that if you want, but it won't happen overnight.

Comment

Amen

vB5 is unequivocally the best forum software, but not yet...

Comment

Yes amen.... any normal person would know that the OP meant 4.0.3 when he said 4.3. Geez if you can't be respectful to people on here then get lost.
                      http://www.gamerperfection.com/images/gp-bar.png http://www.gamerperfection.com/images/facebook-32.pnghttp://www.gamerperfection.com/images/twitter-32.pnghttp://www.gamerperfection.com/images/youtube-32.png

Comment

I'd also suggest that you stop sending sending hypocritical visitor messages to those trying to help you Homeworld'sa and that you remove your provocative signature. Quite honestly you need to grow up.

Comment

Originally posted by Clarkey View Post
                          Yes amen.... any normal person would know that the OP meant 4.0.3 when he said 4.3. Geez if you can't be respectful to people on here then get lost.
                          I am NOT a normal person. You need to improve your attitude to other customers.

Originally posted by zappaDPJ View Post
                          I'd also suggest that you stop sending sending hypocritical visitor messages to those trying to help you Homeworld'sa and that you remove your provocative signature. Quite honestly you need to grow up.
                          You need to grow up and stop acting like a smart arse.

Comment

Originally posted by feldon23 View Post
                            • Enforcing rules and acting as a moderator.
                            • Threatening to report people in your sig.
                            • Attacking people who don't support IB or vBulletin
                            • Attacking new or recurring customers in the Pre-Sales forum
                            • Professing to be an expert about vBulletin even though you did not know Kier was a male or lead developer of vBulletin for 5 years
                            • Speaking as if you are knowledgeable about topics that you don't know that much about
                            1) I'm saving vB's time by trying to avoid them saying the same thing.
                            2) I can put whatever I wish in my signature, if it's to get my point across.
                            3) Uuuhhh, where the hell do I attack anyone if they hate IB or vB? Please find me evidence.
                            4) There are no attacks anywhere to new/current customers anywhere on this site. Please find me evidence.
                            5) I am an expert. Why wouldn't I recommend things I stated, and why the hell would I not have several comments on my profile stating thanks for my help??
                            6) I am pretty knowledgeable about the things I post. You just don't like me because I get there first.

If you want to be helpful, be helpful. Answer questions that you can confidently answer in a CONSIDERATE manner. And personally I would avoid Pre-Sales unless you will learn UNTOLD patience. The Pre-Sales forum has people who are not familiar with the terminology, version numbers, etc. and require extra care when answering questions.
                            Yes, I know. In the case of this thread, the OP registered here 3 years ago.

With vBulletin staff spending 95% of their time now answering Tickets, the support forums can use genuine, respectful, knowledgeable helpers. You could do that if you want, but it won't happen overnight.
                            Yeah, I give genuine help, as well as it being respectful as possible.

Most of your comments are just snide remarks.

Comment

wow, this thread is going along great isn't it
                              for the record, I knew right away the OP meant 4.0.3
                              -- Web Developer for hire
                              ---Online Marketing Tools and Articles

Comment

widgetinstance 262 (Related Topics) skipped due to lack of content & hide_module_if_empty option.
                              Working...
                              X