Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• CMS Permissions

Dear members.
    I would like to know if it is possible to activate permissions on CMS Sections, and with subscription.

I will have members who pay for 1 month, 6 months, 1 year or 2 years.
    Once the subscription is over, and want they can't access anymore to the content of the sections i have decided.
    I know it's possible to manage this for the forum, but how can i do it for the CMS ?

Thank you for your help.

There is currently no option to grant access/disallow access to the CMS via the Subscription Manager.

Please don't PM or VM me for support - I only help out in the threads.
    vBulletin Manual & vBulletin 4.0 Code Documentation (API)
    Want help modifying your vbulletin forum? Head on over to vbulletin.org
    If I post CSS and you don't know where it goes, throw it into the additional.css template.

W3Schools <- awesome site for html/css help

Comment

Ack! I goofed here, sorry. If your method of adding permissions to the user is to use usergroups, then you may actually give permissions to different sections in your CMS. You may not do this, however, if you are using access masks to grant permissions to different areas of the site. Sorry about that.

Please don't PM or VM me for support - I only help out in the threads.
      vBulletin Manual & vBulletin 4.0 Code Documentation (API)
      Want help modifying your vbulletin forum? Head on over to vbulletin.org
      If I post CSS and you don't know where it goes, throw it into the additional.css template.

W3Schools <- awesome site for html/css help

Comment

widgetinstance 262 (Related Topics) skipped due to lack of content & hide_module_if_empty option.
      Working...
      X