Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Feature needed... vBulletin Suite 4.0 has got it?

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Feature needed... vBulletin Suite 4.0 has got it?

Hi,
    I'm thinking to buy the suite but I need the following feature and I'd like to know if vBulletin or some its mod could give me:

I need the possibility that every single user (author) could choose the displayed name for each his post in a Thread.

Es.
    Code:
    John
    (by Robert): Hi, how are you?

Lisa
    (by Robert): Fine and you?

John
    (by Robert): Fine, thank you... oh look, is coming Nino

Nino
    (by Laura): Hi guys!
    Robert and Laura are 2 different users that write on the same thread (if Robert, owner of the Thread give her permission or pubblish her messages after mod) and John, Lisa and Nino are simply displayed name written by the user in each post (like a title, but it compare on the left where normally is the name of the user)

Thank you all.

We don't have this as a default feature. I'm not sure if a Mod has been written for this either I'm afraid. You will need to search over at www.vbulletin.org for that.
    Vote for:

- *Admin Settable Paid Subscription Reminder Timeframe*
    -
    *PM - Add ability to reply to originator only*
    - Add Admin ability to auto-subscribe users to specific channel(s)
    - "Quick Route" Interface...

Comment

Thank you, maybe I've found the system to have something like that.

Another question. My project si totally new and different from any other website online now. To create it I will use your software.

There is a way to eventually become partner, and partecipate to some of your meeting to introduce a special study case?

Thank you.

www.scricol.com coming soon...

Comment

widgetinstance 262 (Related Topics) skipped due to lack of content & hide_module_if_empty option.
      Working...
      X