Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• vB themes developer and some marketing stuff

Hello guys,

First, its not my intention to do a flame post by asking this but maybe others peoples already asking about my questions before... just still dont get the point of view about this post http://www.vbulletin.com/forum/entry...-for-vBulletin

1. Why other vB themes web design developer didnt update theirs works into vB4?

2. If my 1st question not true then can you guys make any list for any good themes?

3. Funny thing i saw this week with vBulletin 4.0.3 is doing integration with another community platform

Cmon you guys in IB, not just thinking like marketing peoples!

vBulletin must "stand alone" and not depending with others platform... there are so many programmer in vbulletin.org that will help you create those mods.

Is that so important with you guys in IB for make those integration to be "official" ?

i'm wondering if someday in the future that no one will use facebook again just like friendster, its just useless "official features" from the official developer.

Regards,

BusyBee

Originally posted by BusyBee View Post
    vBulletin must "stand alone" and not depending with others platform...
    vBulletin is not dependent on those platforms.

Is that so important with you guys in IB for make those integration to be "official" ?
    Believe it or not,they are important for many boards.(Not for mine)

i'm wondering if someday in the future that no one will use facebook again just like friendster,
    That is the future. We live today.
    "Give Us Today Our Daily Bread"

vB5 is unequivocally the best forum software, but not yet...

Comment

Originally posted by BusyBee View Post
      1. Why other vB themes web design developer didnt update theirs works into vB4?
      When the vBulletin 4 style is a bit more locked down, you'll see vB styles/themes companies start working with it.

Comment

widgetinstance 262 (Related Topics) skipped due to lack of content & hide_module_if_empty option.
      Working...
      X