This topic is closed.
X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• affiliate and bookmaker forum and website

Hello. I was reading posts, answers and question regarding vb and its impact on the community world. I really don't know whether to start or not.
    In the next few months i will decide to build affiliate and bookmaker community and website. i mean i will start to build it. I have excellent domains for them, i also collect information and friends for the future project. I wondered if i can build website and forum together. Well Vb gives us some opportunity to do that. My question is for you:
    I want to start huge community webpage with a lot of add ons, features, with my own advertising, with adsense and affiliate programs. Should i choose vb for that? Or it is still not ready for my kind of projects?

Thanks

I want to start huge community webpage with a lot of add ons, features, with my own advertising, with adsense and affiliate programs. Should i choose vb for that? Or it is still not ready for my kind of projects?
    I'd say 'Yes'...

Add ons: Sure! That's a big '+' for vBulletin. Just look at the modifications at vbulletin.org!
    Features: Well, depends on what features
    Advertising and Adsense: There's an advertising system. Have you seen the Advertise System? o.0

I'd sure choose for vB if I was you.

Comment

widgetinstance 262 (Related Topics) skipped due to lack of content & hide_module_if_empty option.
    Working...
    X