Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Some Professional impex support / implementation

Hi.

I already have about 5 vbulletin licenses, including 2x v4 publishing suite's, but Im looking for two more.

1)

I need one importing from "webwiz" V 8.0rc1 - which is dog sh1t to be honest, and it runs on an access mdb (seriously it does, through the local filesystem). The board is around 50,000 posts.

There is an import for the next release of webwiz included with impex, and users import fine, but threads are missing.

Im happy paying for this service as an addon to import the whole thing (succesefully) into my new vb4 forum license.

Is this available as a service?

2) the other board is from i.p.B v3.2 - so that should be no problems, but it does include a gallery and downloads section.

again, I would be happy to pay for this to be professionally done.

Please let me know if this can be arranged.

thanks

MOG

According to this post the vb team doesn't offer an import service at this time but try to contact the sales department and ask them. Maybe they will make an exception, you never know.

http://www.vbulletin.com/forum/showt...=1#post1957651

P.s. A word of advice, if I may. If you will look to hire someone outside of vb team, then make sure that you hire someone that really knows what he/she is doing and not just everyone that will offer their services.

Comment

widgetinstance 262 (Related Topics) skipped due to lack of content & hide_module_if_empty option.
    Working...
    X