Just a quick question/s before I fork out this much cash

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Just a quick question/s before I fork out this much cash

I have a 3.7.? expire owned license and stop using vbulletin because the other forum gave me what I needed ( this was after my lic expire and I got back to working on my site)

So are my questions Please forgive me if the answer are here, I search but is 3am at the moment

1. Can I use a plug-in or something of that sort. Like I do on SMF 2 www.saintzero.com Look at the news I pull the tread using there SSI.php thing.

I was looking at IPB but it doesn't tickle my senses is just nice and vbulletin is great But it is 150 instead of 175 I don't know maybe i'm tired but If you any one of you can answer my question It would help me lean towards buy it faster.

Well thanks for the No help I got here. But You just lost a customer I am really sad that the best forum software has come to this, Goin to use IPB for my site thank you goodbye

Comment

Originally posted by s1l3ncer View Post
      I have a 3.7.? expire owned license and stop using vbulletin because the other forum gave me what I needed ( this was after my lic expire and I got back to working on my site)

So are my questions Please forgive me if the answer are here, I search but is 3am at the moment

1. Can I use a plug-in or something of that sort. Like I do on SMF 2 www.saintzero.com Look at the news I pull the tread using there SSI.php thing.

I was looking at IPB but it doesn't tickle my senses is just nice and vbulletin is great But it is 150 instead of 175 I don't know maybe i'm tired but If you any one of you can answer my question It would help me lean towards buy it faster.
      if you bothered to read ANY topics on page 1 along you would have seen the answer to the price question at least.

also www.vbulletin.org is the place to ask about mods and hacks as stated in many threads.

Comment

There isn't anything directly like that in vBulletin at this time, it is possible to get a news style script and we do provide some code snipets to grab latest threads/posts via javascript.

Comment

widgetinstance 262 (Related Topics) skipped due to lack of content & hide_module_if_empty option.
        Working...
        X