replied
    Originally posted by kalpesh View Post
    test
    test1

Leave a comment:

• kalpesh
    replied
    Originally posted by xabo View Post
    Ok, so there is no way that members can keep their password if we migrate over to vBulletin instead?
    test

Leave a comment:

• funmasti
    replied
    So basicly the solution could be to first do a Kunena > PHPBB and Joomla > vBulletin convertion, then phpBB > vBulletin?
    u can find your answer here http://www.vbulletin.com/forum/showt...e-to-vBulletin

Leave a comment:

• xabo
    replied
    bump....

Leave a comment:

• xabo
    replied
    So basicly the solution could be to first do a Kunena > PHPBB and Joomla > vBulletin convertion, then phpBB > vBulletin?

Leave a comment:

• Zachery
    replied
    Anyhow, is it any demo available of the CMS? So i can see front end / back end before i purchase?

Thanks in advance.

\\ x
    http://www.vbulletin.com/go/demo

Leave a comment:

• audiokid
    replied
    Couldn't help but chime in. phpbb2 to vb members and passwords migrate over no problem. I migrated 38,000 members and passwords all moved with them, including avatars, PM. This is not a problem.

Leave a comment:

• xabo
    replied
    Anyhow, is it any demo available of the CMS? So i can see front end / back end before i purchase?

Thanks in advance.

\\ x

Leave a comment:

• Mike Anime
    replied
    if they can NOT click a simple link for a password reset you don't need them really and they have no buisness online as many sites require you to reset passwords every so often.

Leave a comment:

• xabo
    replied
    You actually had a point there, think im gonna order this CMS.

Leave a comment:

• beishe8
    replied
    Ok, so what are then the easiest way to keep our members if we choice to migrate over to vBulletin CMS? We swapped from PHP-Fusion to Joomla a few months ago and lost about 400 members due to they couldnt keep their password..
    Don't feel sorry for them. They did not respect you to give a valid email address.

Leave a comment:

• xabo
    replied
    Ok, so what are then the easiest way to keep our members if we choice to migrate over to vBulletin CMS? We swapped from PHP-Fusion to Joomla a few months ago and lost about 400 members due to they couldnt keep their password..

Leave a comment:

• Mike Anime
    replied
    Ok, so there is no way that members can keep their password if we migrate over to vBulletin instead?
    this would be true no matter what software you convert from/to

IE: phpbb >> vB or IPB

vB >> IPB

IPB >> vB

well you get the idea.

it is because of the encriptions used won't allow for passwords to carry over this would be a security issue if it were allowed

Leave a comment:

• beishe8
    replied
    Ok, so there is no way that members can keep their password
    Correct.

Leave a comment:

• xabo
    replied

Leave a comment:

widgetinstance 262 (Related Topics) skipped due to lack of content & hide_module_if_empty option.
Working...
X