Hi I just purchased publishing suite

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Hi I just purchased publishing suite

I would like you know where I can find a installation guide for it.

Thanks Peter

Article: http://www.vbulletin.com/forum/conte...ling-vBulletin (5 Pages)

It would be best if you have an understanding of PHP and MySQL and what's required for installation. (If you have not already.)
    To be updated...

Comment

thanks I have a fair but of understanding hopefully enough to get this installation done
      Last edited by Panni100; Sat 27 Mar '10, 8:12am.

Comment

I'm in the process of uploading the upload file right now but while that is happening I'm not sure how to get vbulletin to show up on my home page rather then a /forum for instance? I think the answer to this is simple but just need a second opinion lol

Comment

Originally posted by Panni100 View Post
          I'm in the process of uploading the upload file right now but while that is happening I'm not sure how to get vbulletin to show up on my home page rather then a /forum for instance? I think the answer to this is simple but just need a second opinion lol
          Don't upload the upload "file".
          Upload only the files and folders found in it.

vB5 is unequivocally the best forum software, but not yet...

Comment

thought so thanks you

Comment

install complete sucesss thanks

Comment

install complete sucesss thanks
                Congrats!
                To be updated...

Comment

Thanks! Now I have the job of editing the header and logo, at the very least im looking at editing the color scheme starting with the header, where may I do this for vbulletin publishing suite? I've looked in style manager but the stuff I want to change does not seem to be in header. Sorry for posting in this forum I don't have permission to post in 4.0 questions forum.

Comment

Thanks! Now I have the job of editing the header and logo, at the very least im looking at editing the color scheme starting with the header, where may I do this for vbulletin publishing suite? I've looked in style manager but the stuff I want to change does not seem to be in header. Sorry for posting in this forum I don't have permission to post in 4.0 questions forum.
                    Yes, this isn't the place for support threads. You need to follow the instructions in this post: http://www.vbulletin.com/forum/showt...Download-Files

Once you do that, then you'll be able to post in the correct forums.
                    To be updated...

Comment

Thanks

Comment

though this is NOT a support section the EASIEST way to replace the default logo is to make one and name it the same as the default logo upload it overriding the original file

and welcome to the vB community

Comment

Yes welcome to many issues

Comment

Originally posted by Oasismad View Post
                            Yes welcome to many issues

at least they are working on them

Comment

Thanks for the welcome! Easiest way is to overwrite the current logo, but its just too small.. I've figured out how to do it and a number of other things in admin panel by googling. Can't seem to find the thread I started on this question in 4.0 questions forum so don't know if anyone has helped me in there. Thanks to all anyway.

Comment

widgetinstance 262 (Related Topics) skipped due to lack of content & hide_module_if_empty option.
                              Working...
                              X