Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Question about "Ignoring" another member?

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Question about "Ignoring" another member?

Hi there everyone,
    There's this one forum on, it is a vbulletin forum and I was wondering what happens when you ignore another person on the forum.
    Can the person not see your posts, not contact you through visitor messages, private messages, ect?
    Will this person still be able to see your posts and comment on your topics?

In other words, can someone please tell me everything the ignore button does.

Thanks!

When you put someone on ignore, you can't see their posts at all. But they will still see the user's posts until they put him on ignore.
    That's it. If you REALLY can't say ANYTHING nice to me at all on this forum, then I am going to go insanely mad at you. I've had enough of the UNTOLD ABUSE you are all giving me and you should really be CONSIDERATE of other people.

Comment

Thanks, also how do you know if another member has ignored you?

Comment

I gave you the answer via VM.
        That's it. If you REALLY can't say ANYTHING nice to me at all on this forum, then I am going to go insanely mad at you. I've had enough of the UNTOLD ABUSE you are all giving me and you should really be CONSIDERATE of other people.

Comment

widgetinstance 262 (Related Topics) skipped due to lack of content & hide_module_if_empty option.
        Working...
        X