Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• 2x License Question.

Hey!

I currently have an owned license for 3.x - This has now expired... (However 4.0 is/was available to download)
    Would I be right in saying, if I want a separate license, I'd need to purchase 4.0 for the full price rather than renewal - to allow me to run 2 licenses?

But I can use 2 - 4.0 versions?
    Just baffled as I'll pay to have the updates for the new license, but would that mean I cannot use the same updates for the other license that has expired...?

You'd need to pay full price for the second license. The second license would grant you the right to a second installation of vBulletin, anywhere from version 1 to version 4 (though for the security of the forum, I'd stick with either the latest 3.x or the latest 4.x, not older versions).

Your current license, without renewal at v4 upgrade price, is "version locked" to the last one you downloaded.

You're allowed one publicly-accessible installation, plus a test installation (password protected from the outside world), per license.

Comment

I think I had a memory loss moment
      I knew the answer to my question...

But thanks!

The 4.0 license, is that an owned license again (with yearly payments to update or....??).

£125.00 - VAT included?

Comment

4.0 is a one time fee. If you decided to upgrade to vBulletin 5 (when available) there'll be an upgrade fee at that time.

Comment

widgetinstance 262 (Related Topics) skipped due to lack of content & hide_module_if_empty option.
        Working...
        X