Splitting threads in 4.0

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Splitting threads in 4.0

Is there an option somewhere to do this efficiently? I've played with the demo, and I know I can copy the posts from one thread to a new thread and delete the posts from the old thread. Is there an easier way?

No, this is the only way to do it.

Comment

I haven't had to do it since the upgrade. That's a shame, that was a nice feature in 3.x.
      s.molinari - I would like to ask all customers to definitely feedback issues with the software and be specific with the issues, but to basically suck-up what happened in the past and try to just look forward.

Comment

Move posts isn't working?

Comment

Oh, there you go. It's just called something different in vb4.

Thanks, Zach.
          s.molinari - I would like to ask all customers to definitely feedback issues with the software and be specific with the issues, but to basically suck-up what happened in the past and try to just look forward.

Comment

So move threads will allow you to create a thread to move posts to? or do you have to create the thread first?

RG

Comment

Once you choose the threads you want to move, you have the option to 1.) Put them into a whole new thread, which you'd name right on that screen, or 2.) merge them into an existing thread, which you'd need the url for right on that screen.

Comment

widgetinstance 262 (Related Topics) skipped due to lack of content & hide_module_if_empty option.
              Working...
              X