3.8 to 4.0 downgrade rights?

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• 3.8 to 4.0 downgrade rights?

I know it's kind of late to be asking this but I have a vBulletin (owned) license for 3.x and I want to upgrade to 4.0 publishing suite sometime in the next three to four months (once it and my site has matured and I have everything I need to integrate 4.0 with my systems). This license will expire for me in about a week so my question is:

Will I still receive security updates for the 3.8.x if I purchase the 4.0 publishing suite license?

I want to try to keep my license active for the 3.x for as long as possible, at least until I am comfortable switching my site over to a CMS.

Thanks!

Originally posted by Jeffoo View Post
    I know it's kind of late to be asking this but I have a vBulletin (owned) license for 3.x and I want to upgrade to 4.0 publishing suite sometime in the next three to four months (once it and my site has matured and I have everything I need to integrate 4.0 with my systems). This license will expire for me in about a week so my question is:

Will I still receive security updates for the 3.8.x if I purchase the 4.0 publishing suite license?

I want to try to keep my license active for the 3.x for as long as possible, at least until I am comfortable switching my site over to a CMS.

Thanks!
    I have the vb 4.0 suite and there is options in the members section to install vb3 still. you should be fine.

Comment

widgetinstance 262 (Related Topics) skipped due to lack of content & hide_module_if_empty option.
    Working...
    X