X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Removed-836727
    replied
    yea, something like

4.0.3 => bugfixing + userprofil modification (own styles possible)
    4.1 => switching the threads + forums to the new vB4 MVC Architecture + new Content Types
    4.2 => switching userclass to new vB4 mvc architecture
    (before somebody asks where i have this from, thats only a example^^)
    i would be happy with only this informations

Leave a comment:

• raistlinthewiz
    replied
    dev's seems hiding, we don't need a release date,but we should be given info about what we should wait for 4.0.3..

Leave a comment:

• Riasat
    replied
    Waiting for 4.0.3

Leave a comment:

• punchbowl
    replied
    Originally posted by jonsidneyb View Post
    I am trying to find what bugs are supposed to be fixed in 4.03. Can anyone point the way?
    http://www.vbulletin.com/forum/project.php

then click on vb then on 4.0 bugs then down the bottom of the page you can pick the "Affected Version"

Leave a comment:

• jonsidneyb
    replied
    I am trying to find what bugs are supposed to be fixed in 4.03. Can anyone point the way?

Leave a comment:

• Garamond
    replied
    Staying with 3.8.5 on my main forum until something drastically happens. I suspect the circus of vB4 continues until next year sometime, when 4.1 hits us.

Leave a comment:

• voiponline
    replied
    Originally posted by sadikb View Post
    What they should simply do is let the community know about the general direction development is taking without dropping exact dates.
    I agree. I don't like when they give dates because lately they aren't right. I planned 4.0.2 by what they said and then they changed it and then changed it again. If they gave a date right now I wouldn't believe them anyways, but I don't think there would be any harm giving us a general idea what's going on.

Leave a comment:

• sadikb
    replied
    Well the IB team has gone from full transparency with release dates to zero transparency. It's amusing really. Either position is impractical. Giving exact release dates is a very bad idea because in development schedules are very difficult to keep. Also saying nothing is another extreme. What they should simply do is let the community know about the general direction development is taking without dropping exact dates.

Leave a comment:

• PharaohsVizier
    replied
    Originally posted by philg View Post
    That is such an annoying comment.. I've already paid for it so it's really good to know when it will be released, and alot of people agree that 4.0.3 will be stable enough for production. vbseo is also awaiting this release for that exact reason.

Knowing the timeline allows us all to make an informed decision.
    You know, I have to agree with you. At the start, I thought, that's alright, you know, if it takes a few extra days, even a week more, if they need the time that's fine. But they need to SAY SOMETHING, at least clue us into what's going on, give us a reason for why it's taking so damn long...

Leave a comment:

• jonathan sloan
    replied
    me waiting for the 4.04 as well

Leave a comment:

• Removed-836727
    replied
    Originally posted by House M.D. View Post
    Could a dev shed some light on this please?

Many of us are sitting and waiting for the 4.03 release before going live.
    I think that they can't say anything. I think there working allready on 4.0.4 because 4.0.3 is sent to the QA which is testing it now

Leave a comment:

• House M.D.
    replied
    Could a dev shed some light on this please?

Many of us are sitting and waiting for the 4.03 release before going live.

Leave a comment:

• ManagerJosh
    replied
    Originally posted by philg View Post
    That is such an annoying comment.. I've already paid for it so it's really good to know when it will be released, and alot of people agree that 4.0.3 will be stable enough for production. vbseo is also awaiting this release for that exact reason.

At this current point in time, I don't think any of us are really looking forward to vBulletin 4.0.3. The bugs we've experienced are horrendous at best, and occasionally show stopping.

Leave a comment:

• philg
    replied
    Originally posted by Loco.M View Post
    I wouldn't worry about it, it'll show up when it's ready

Leave a comment:

• Sador
    replied
    Originally posted by Loco.M View Post
    I wouldn't worry about it, it'll show up when it's ready
    And probably even before.

Leave a comment:

widgetinstance 262 (Related Topics) skipped due to lack of content & hide_module_if_empty option.
Working...
X