Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

4.0.3 Timeline ?

Collapse
X
 
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All
new posts

  • 4.0.3 Timeline ?

    Sorry if this had been covered elsewhere, Iv been unable to find any info around here.

    What roughly is the projection date for 4.0.3 ?

    Im biding my time before performing an SMF migration , im just curious as to how long I should wait.

  • #2
    Originally posted by soundpunk View Post
    im just curious as to how long I should wait.
    We,with vB4 licenses are curious as well.
    It will come when it's ready. (Well, maybe not 100% ready)


    vB5 is unequivocally the best forum software, but not yet...

    Comment


    • #3
      My guess is mid March... that would be a week... but just a guess!
      Owner: Oracle Forums - General Discussion Forums.

      Comment


      • #4
        I wouldn't worry about it, it'll show up when it's ready
        -- Web Developer for hire
        ---Online Marketing Tools and Articles

        Comment


        • #5
          More than a timeline, is there a list of new features and bug fixes that will appear in 4.0.3 ?

          Comment


          • #6
            Originally posted by milaszewski View Post
            More than a timeline, is there a list of new features and bug fixes that will appear in 4.0.3 ?
            The list of bug fixes are usually included when the new version is released, and 4.0.3 won't include any new features.

            Comment


            • #7
              I'm waiting a few months until vB5 comes out..lol

              Comment


              • #8
                I find my self being caught in this mindset that any development i do now will be incompatible in a few weeks ... The theme I designed for 4.0 completely broke on 4.0.1 .. Im just worried about it happening again.

                Comment


                • #9
                  me to
                  i am waiting for the next release to but the suit
                  My Women's Forums:

                  Comment


                  • #10
                    Same ... although I also said that about 4.0.2

                    Comment


                    • #11
                      Originally posted by Loco.M View Post
                      I wouldn't worry about it, it'll show up when it's ready
                      And probably even before.
                      When the meteor came crashing to Earth, I bet the dinosaurs were roaring at it in the hope of scaring it away. That didn’t work out so well for them. - Matt.

                      Comment


                      • #12
                        Originally posted by Loco.M View Post
                        I wouldn't worry about it, it'll show up when it's ready
                        That is such an annoying comment.. I've already paid for it so it's really good to know when it will be released, and alot of people agree that 4.0.3 will be stable enough for production. vbseo is also awaiting this release for that exact reason.

                        Knowing the timeline allows us all to make an informed decision.

                        Comment


                        • #13
                          Originally posted by philg View Post
                          That is such an annoying comment.. I've already paid for it so it's really good to know when it will be released, and alot of people agree that 4.0.3 will be stable enough for production. vbseo is also awaiting this release for that exact reason.

                          Knowing the timeline allows us all to make an informed decision.
                          At this current point in time, I don't think any of us are really looking forward to vBulletin 4.0.3. The bugs we've experienced are horrendous at best, and occasionally show stopping.
                          ManagerJosh, Owner of 4 XenForo Licenses, 1 vBulletin Legacy License, 1 Internet Brands Suite License
                          Director, WorldSims.org | Gaming Hosting Administrator, SimGames.net, Urban Online Entertainment

                          Comment


                          • #14
                            Could a dev shed some light on this please?

                            Many of us are sitting and waiting for the 4.03 release before going live.

                            Comment


                            • #15
                              Originally posted by House M.D. View Post
                              Could a dev shed some light on this please?

                              Many of us are sitting and waiting for the 4.03 release before going live.
                              I think that they can't say anything. I think there working allready on 4.0.4 because 4.0.3 is sent to the QA which is testing it now

                              Comment

                              widgetinstance 262 (Related Topics) skipped due to lack of content & hide_module_if_empty option.
                              Working...
                              X