Leave a comment:

• melbo
    replied
    I'll remove it for half that...

Leave a comment:

• kyrgyz
    replied
    Originally posted by Grunt76 View Post
    But that just means that the software is copyright vBulletin, not that MY CONTENT belongs to them, right?
    Your content belongs to you. It only means software was designed by vBulletin. It's merely an ad as I don't understand why we have to display it after paying for the software. Every vB php file starts with a disclaimer anyway. So, consider it a way to squeeze more money out of you. It's quite common in software world.

Leave a comment:

• bf777
    replied
    The "No Branding" option is cool if you want to really customize your board and don't want Vbulletin's copyright info listed at the footer. For some, it doesn't really matter.

Leaving the copyright info on the footer doesn't mean Vbulletin owns your content. The copyright text is no more than info indicating we're running their software.

Leave a comment:

• Grunt76
    replied
    Originally posted by yemgi View Post
    This allows you to remove :

From the bottom of the forum pages
    But that just means that the software is copyright vBulletin, not that MY CONTENT belongs to them, right?

Leave a comment:

• yemgi
    replied
    This allows you to remove :