Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Dutch translation for vBulletin 4.0 Publishing suite

Hello,
    Anyone who can tel me or there is a dutch translation for frondend and backend for vBulletin 4.0 Publishing suite?

I saw on another forum some people are woking on a translation for vB 4.0.2 but i expect this is for the normal forum software and not for the Publishing suite becouse publishing suite is only in version 4.0 yet.

So who can tell me or there is a dutch translation for publishing Suite 4.0 for frond and backend?
    Iff yes i can buy the software, iff not i have to look for other forum software.

Daniƫl

You mean the Dutch language? Its posted here i believe.

Comment

Hello,
      I mean the dutch language yes.
      I only can find on another forum that someone is working on a translation for vB 4.0.2 but i have no idea or that will work as well for 4.0 publishing suite and or also the backend will be translated.
      And i can not ask them there in that forum so i hope to find an answer here or this dutch language is availale

Comment

Dutch is german? If it is lol then its on the vBgermany site....

Comment

No dutch is not German;-)
          Dutch = nederlands = Netherlands

Comment

To bad nobody can gif me a answer on my question

Comment

The Dutch translation with can be use is the old one from version 3.8
              Downloading here
              After this you can manuel translate the words what isn't translate for version 4

Comment

http://www.vbulletin.com/forum/showt...ndse-Vertaling

Some people are busy with it (I offered myself for spelling checks ), but it's not available yet.
                Minatica.be - Belgian/Dutch computer and technology site
                DownloadsII - Add a downloads database to your vB 4

Comment

widgetinstance 262 (Related Topics) skipped due to lack of content & hide_module_if_empty option.
                Working...
                X