Leave a comment:

• Xyabber
    replied
    Will do.

Leave a comment:

• _| () R | Z
    replied
    Originally posted by yabber
    Final question, if I run the official converter once.. do some cosmetic changes to the boards .. can I run the converter again prior to going live to grab the most recent posts?
    i havent used it myself so i dont know. but ill give you an advise; start a new thread in this forum about it. this thread is like 4 years old and is easily overlooked

Leave a comment:

• Xyabber
    replied
    Final question, if I run the official converter once.. do some cosmetic changes to the boards .. can I run the converter again prior to going live to grab the most recent posts?

Leave a comment:

• Xyabber
    replied
    Thanks! Didn't realize that was for yabb 1.3 and not just SE. COOL!

Leave a comment:

• _| () R | Z
    replied
    Originally posted by yabber
    This is no longer there, anyone have this unofficial converter they could send me? How did it work for you?

Thanks in advance.
    there currently is an official YABB->vB converter here: http://www.vbulletin.com/forum/showp...7&postcount=23

Leave a comment:

• Xyabber
    replied
    Originally posted by s.molinari
    Hello chaos_engined2,

We have a user on our board who wrote a converter. It's a beta but you could down load it and try it out.

Here is the link: http://www.boothby.de/download/

Scott
    This is no longer there, anyone have this unofficial converter they could send me? How did it work for you?

Thanks in advance.

Leave a comment:

• DJD
    replied
    Steve

Thanks
    Will have to upgrade to SE 1.5.5 then I will get back to you.

Leave a comment:

• Steve Machol
    replied
    The only official YaBB import script is for YaBB SE 1.5.5:

http://www.vbulletin.com/forum/showp...1&postcount=11

Leave a comment:

• DJD
    replied
    By any chance is this script still available? Wanting to convert YABB gold 1 SP1.1 to V bulliten.

Thanks

Dan

Leave a comment:

• Erdem
    replied
    i am waiting the results too..

tnx scott millions of time tnx

after getting results u may see me as a new vb user

greetz

Leave a comment:

• chaos_engined2
    replied
    Tube, I had a look at your 'last post' hack. Nice one! Quite an interesting way of adding an extra taste of all important interactivity to a site. It works jolly well too. I'm off to find those well needed coppers to buy VBB, or someone willing to test molinari's converter..

..anyone willing to test molinari's converter?

Leave a comment:

• chaos_engined2
    replied
    It's nothing personal Tube, just the softly, softly approach doesn't work much. Don't take it so seriously, I've nothing against you. I just want a YaBB-verter.

Leave a comment:

• tubedogg
    replied
    I never said there wasn't one written! Why does everyone twist my words?

I said earlier there might an unofficial one but I didn't know.

Leave a comment:

• chaos_engined2
    replied
    What can I say S.molinari? You have given me the chance to convert to VBB, fantastic!

See tubedogg, now that's results!

Even if there's a few glitches with the converter, S, we can work on it from there, and if we make any modifications, it's yours for the keeping.

Thank you very much, I want to put a hyperlink on my site to yours as part of the 'Thanks' page? Anything else I can do?

Leave a comment:

widgetinstance 262 (Related Topics) skipped due to lack of content & hide_module_if_empty option.
Working...
X