Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

YaBB Converter

Collapse
X
 
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All
new posts

  • #16
    i am waiting the results too..

    tnx scott millions of time tnx

    after getting results u may see me as a new vb user

    greetz

    Comment


    • #17
      By any chance is this script still available? Wanting to convert YABB gold 1 SP1.1 to V bulliten.

      Thanks

      Dan

      Comment


      • #18
        The only official YaBB import script is for YaBB SE 1.5.5:

        http://www.vbulletin.com/forum/showp...1&postcount=11
        Steve Machol, former vBulletin Customer Support Manager (and NOT retired!)
        Change CKEditor Colors to Match Style (for 4.1.4 and above)

        Steve Machol Photography


        Mankind is the only creature smart enough to know its own history, and dumb enough to ignore it.


        Comment


        • #19
          Steve

          Thanks
          Will have to upgrade to SE 1.5.5 then I will get back to you.

          Comment


          • #20
            Originally posted by s.molinari
            Hello chaos_engined2,

            We have a user on our board who wrote a converter. It's a beta but you could down load it and try it out.

            Here is the link: http://www.boothby.de/download/

            Scott
            This is no longer there, anyone have this unofficial converter they could send me? How did it work for you?

            Thanks in advance.

            Comment


            • #21
              Originally posted by yabber
              This is no longer there, anyone have this unofficial converter they could send me? How did it work for you?

              Thanks in advance.
              there currently is an official YABB->vB converter here: http://www.vbulletin.com/forum/showp...7&postcount=23
              Originally Posted by Zachery
              John originally presented vBulletin to Infopop, they didn't take it, so he took it and sold it

              Originally Posted by Martin
              We had to do a lot of arm twisting to get him to do it, though. I would imagine he still hates us.

              Comment


              • #22
                Thanks! Didn't realize that was for yabb 1.3 and not just SE. COOL!

                Comment


                • #23
                  Final question, if I run the official converter once.. do some cosmetic changes to the boards .. can I run the converter again prior to going live to grab the most recent posts?

                  Comment


                  • #24
                    Originally posted by yabber
                    Final question, if I run the official converter once.. do some cosmetic changes to the boards .. can I run the converter again prior to going live to grab the most recent posts?
                    i havent used it myself so i dont know. but ill give you an advise; start a new thread in this forum about it. this thread is like 4 years old and is easily overlooked
                    Originally Posted by Zachery
                    John originally presented vBulletin to Infopop, they didn't take it, so he took it and sold it

                    Originally Posted by Martin
                    We had to do a lot of arm twisting to get him to do it, though. I would imagine he still hates us.

                    Comment


                    • #25
                      Will do.

                      Comment


                      • #26
                        Not working!!!

                        Comment

                        widgetinstance 262 (Related Topics) skipped due to lack of content & hide_module_if_empty option.
                        Working...
                        X