VBulletin and Drupal

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• VBulletin and Drupal

Can I integrate vBulletin 4 with Drupal CMS? I want to allow my current users from Drupal to be able to access the forums without having to login twice

Not at this time.
    Plan, Do, Check, Act!

Comment

Migrate to Joomla and use the existing bridge.

Comment

There are three VB-Drupal bridges and none of them seem to be maintained. Most of them dwindled at least a year ago so there won't be much, if any, dev work on VB4.

What happens seems to be that soon as anyone mentions a bridge from Drupal/Joomla/whatever on their forum, they get shouted down with "Why not make our own sucky forum work better instead?" Which has happened; the forum modules in those packages have been improving.
        My VB forum: BMWRA

Comment

FWIW, in case someone researches this in the future, they are:

vbdrupal
          drupal-vb
          drupaltin

With the proliferation of support for Drupal, I think the only way VB will compete is by either supplying their own bridge or attracting customers to VB-CMS as an alternative.
          My VB forum: BMWRA

Comment

What about AMember Pro? I hear that is supposed to be able to integrate drupal and vbulletins login system. Anyone know anything about that?

Comment

I am interested in a drupal bridge also so i can use my 10,000+ users

Originally posted by dudulache View Post
              Can I integrate vBulletin 4 with Drupal CMS? I want to allow my current users from Drupal to be able to access the forums without having to login twice
              I am interested in a drupal bridge also so i can use my 10,000+ users
              what are my options

Comment

IMHO, forget Drupal all together if you want a bridge or to share. Also, drupal seems to be dead in the water with the advanced forums. I tried all you wish for, for a year and it was a major Hog when I got it all running. If you want forums, take the leap and get onto VB4 or Joomla and phpbb.

personally, VB4 is what I did. Sad but true, but I expect VB4 will become a better CMS.
                Cheers!

RECORDING ORG
                created for musicians, by musicians

Comment

widgetinstance 262 (Related Topics) skipped due to lack of content & hide_module_if_empty option.
                Working...
                X