Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Nam
    replied
    newbie here, how API works? using what? similar example site?

Leave a comment:

• bigmattyh
    replied
    Please let me know if you need beta testers. I would enthusiastically welcome an API for vB.

I am a relatively experienced php programmer, and I'm currently working several homebuilt hacks into my website to make it centered around the vB system.

Leave a comment:

• Chen
    replied
    API means Application Program Interface, yes.

And sorry about the confusion.

Leave a comment:

• Kaiser_Sose
    replied
    I thought FireFly was referring to a portal as well

Leave a comment:

• Hooper
    replied
    When we are talking in terms of API, are we talking Application Programming Interface (API)?

Just a we bit lost in this thread. I thought maybe Chen was speaking of a Portal.

Leave a comment:

• tubedogg
    replied
    I believe FireFly was referring more to the API bit than the portal bit - we don't have any plans at this point for any type of portal system. The API is in the works but concrete work has not been started on it yet.

Leave a comment:

• Kaiser_Sose
    replied
    FireFly, how similar is it going to be to the http://www.vbportals.com system and layout, both visually and the backend (control panel)

or is it Jut vbportal plus vbulletin in one archive

What is the estimate on this if you dont mind. I really need to make a decision fast

Leave a comment:

• Chen
    replied
    Yes.

Leave a comment:

• Kaizen
    replied
    Originally posted by smachol
    No portal or API yet.
    Yet ?

Does that mean there is one coming ?

Leave a comment:

• The Prohacker
    replied
    You can get vBportal, which is a CMS, and currently intergrates with vBulletin. Its still in beta, and even though in open source, you have to pay/donate to get the beta source code....

Visit www.phpportals.com for more information....

Leave a comment:

• Steve Machol
    replied
    No portal or API yet.

Leave a comment:

• MadMax
    started a topic does vb come with a portal system?

does vb come with a portal system?

if i want to integrate vb with my php/mysql driven website is there a portal system that doest that for me. or is there an API to make this task easier?
widgetinstance 262 (Related Topics) skipped due to lack of content & hide_module_if_empty option.
Working...
X