Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Few questions!

http://www.vbulletin.com/order/index.php

The $195 deal. I would like to ask a few questions.

1. When it says I will get free updates will I get free (non paid) updates of all 4.0 versions from 4.0 till 5.0?

2. Will I only have to pay 1 time only for the $195 deal will I be able to download vbulletin 3.7.x - 4.0.x in the members area and won't have to pay ever again also will I be able to download them and upload them to other hosts, etc.

3. Do you allow via paypal payment? (Never checked)

Thats about it.

1. When it says I will get free updates will I get free (non paid) updates of all 4.0 versions from 4.0 till 5.0?
    Yes. I think vB4 will be supported till vB5.2 or so. So, you can get updates till then.

2. Will I only have to pay 1 time only for the $195 deal will I be able to download vbulletin 3.7.x - 4.0.x in the members area and won't have to pay ever again also will I be able to download them and upload them to other hosts, etc.
    You can download vB3.8 and up. You won't be charged for downloads. You get access to what you paid for.

3. Do you allow via paypal payment? (Never checked)
    Yes

Comment

But its still a only one payment deal right? Pretty much till 5.0+

Comment

Yes, you pay once for the life of vB4 series.

Comment

So I get to keep vB4 till the day I die! Cool! Then I am planning to buy it then soon!

Comment

widgetinstance 262 (Related Topics) skipped due to lack of content & hide_module_if_empty option.
          Working...
          X