X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Zachery
    replied
    To be able to download attachments and post in the support forums you need to register your email address for Priority Forum Support. To do this, please go here:

http://members.vbulletin.com/membersupport_priority.php

...and enter your email address (the one you used to register on the forums) in one of the boxes. You'll need to have your customer number and password to access that page.

Leave a comment:

• Lynne
    replied
    Originally posted by Spencer P View Post
    i read it but were do you get the images folder?
    There should be a directory called /ranks in the /images directory that you may use.

Leave a comment:

• Spencer P
    replied
    Originally posted by Lynne View Post
    OK, but I posted a link to the explanation in the manual. Have you looked at the manual at all? It may help you if you take a little bit of time and browse it. In the meanwhile, please read the section I linked to about User Ranks which explains how to add them and where to put the path to the image you want to use.
    i read it but were do you get the images folder?

Leave a comment:

• Lynne
    replied
    OK, but I posted a link to the explanation in the manual. Have you looked at the manual at all? It may help you if you take a little bit of time and browse it. In the meanwhile, please read the section I linked to about User Ranks which explains how to add them and where to put the path to the image you want to use.

Leave a comment:

• Spencer P
    replied
    Originally posted by Lynne View Post
    Have you looked in the manual - User Ranks If you want to use images, you need to upload them to a folder in your site and then input the path to the image when you create the rank (here - Modifying User Ranks)
    i dont know what your talking about sorry im new to vBulletin

Leave a comment:

• Lynne
    replied
    Have you looked in the manual - User Ranks If you want to use images, you need to upload them to a folder in your site and then input the path to the image when you create the rank (here - Modifying User Ranks)

Leave a comment:

• Spencer P
    started a topic User Rank Manager

User Rank Manager

whenever i go to Admin Cp->User Rank Manager->New User Rank->user rank file path
    i want to post these images
    Click image for larger version

Name:	Tech Admin.GIF
Views:	1
Size:	1.8 KB
ID:	3714585Click image for larger version

Name:	Hall of fame.GIF
Size:	1.7 KB
ID:	3714586Click image for larger version

Name:	mod.GIF
Size:	1.7 KB
ID:	3714587Click image for larger version

Name:	Admin.GIF
Size:	1.5 KB
ID:	3714588Click image for larger version

Name:	Super Mod.GIF
Size:	1.6 KB
ID:	3714589Click image for larger version

Name:	Song Mod.GIF
Size:	1.8 KB
ID:	3714590

and i need help i want to learn how to do this and know how for me to put them in