• Show
Clear All

• Zachery
    replied
    Please post in the correct forum.

Leave a comment:

• Uklangley
    replied
    Anubis, Thanks for coming back to me. Yes i understand thanks for the advice about the posting.

I have only just installed the new version i have never run VB before.

I did check out the specification for the VB4 for hosting. The only thing i can see that may be wrong with my current host is the PHP memory size is limited to 8M.

Could this be why i am get the Fatal Error problem?

Leave a comment:

• _Anubis
    replied
    Hello Uklangley,

First of all, you want to create your thread in the correct place. You posted your thread in the pre-sales forum. You wanna post your problems in the troubleshooting and questions forum. So a moderator will need to move your thread. Also there a lot of people can help you.
    Second, a search is always helpfull when you have a certain problem.
    Third, have you tried re-installing your suite? Does your hosting have the necessary specs to run Vbulletin?

Leave a comment:

• I have just bought vB4 suite Fatal error: Allowed memory size

Hi All, Can any one help I have just installed vB4 the forum looks ok but when i click on the home button i get.

Fatal error: Allowed memory size of 8388608 bytes exhausted (tried to allocate 19456 bytes) in /home/chairman/public_html/forum/includes/class_xml.php on line 37

An help would be greatly received.

Pat.
widgetinstance 262 (Related Topics) skipped due to lack of content & hide_module_if_empty option.
Working...
X