Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Question about Modification of CMS Homepage

Hi

Actually I am an existing sire owner, however I thought I would post here as it might be a good question to get an answer to for potential buyers and also get my question answered.

We have VB4, we want to pay to have the homepage layout customized. Can we pay the VB team to do this for us? If so, how much. Please let me know asap as we really need this done. You can PM me or email me at Brandon @ Tidal Fish .com

We would rather have a individual part of the VB team as you know it best.

Thanks

Brandon
    -----
    Brandon
    Chief Angler at Tidal Fish
    Over 61,500 anglers talking fishing

You can post over in the Paid Requests forum on vb.org and get someone to design a homepage layout for you. But, Staff here will just install the software with the default CMS articles/sections for you.

Please don't PM or VM me for support - I only help out in the threads.
    vBulletin Manual & vBulletin 4.0 Code Documentation (API)
    Want help modifying your vbulletin forum? Head on over to vbulletin.org
    If I post CSS and you don't know where it goes, throw it into the additional.css template.

W3Schools <- awesome site for html/css help

Comment

Hi Lynne

Thanks. I did post there and have gotten zero responses. If you have someone you can recommend me contact that would be spectacular. We are trying to get this done asap. We're willing to pay, we just need a qualified person.

Thanks for your help!

Brandon
      -----
      Brandon
      Chief Angler at Tidal Fish
      Over 61,500 anglers talking fishing

Comment

widgetinstance 262 (Related Topics) skipped due to lack of content & hide_module_if_empty option.
      Working...
      X