Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Post Your Successful vB4 CMS Sites Here!

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Hedges
    replied
    My site INCLUDES vbulletin but not limited too.

Originally posted by AdrianH View Post
    And just how is this a sample a of a vBulletin CMS site? Wordpress is NOT a vbulletin product or did IB suddenly make another aquisition?

Leave a comment:

• Alfa1
    replied
    Your CMS looks much better than the average vbulletin CMS. Are you using vbCMS?

Edit: Adrian answered that. It was too pretty for vbCMS.

Leave a comment:

• AdrianH
    replied
    Originally posted by Hedges View Post
    Finally got my site up and running now! (2 weeks so far but after many updates / changes / and all that i finally got my site up and running) Now I need to figure out how to get up in google ranking and get more members from my site! Deciding Facebook app on there but possibly get more members first before i make more investments on it. Let me know what you guys think so far and what i can do to make it better?

www.Printfanatics.net
    And just how is this a sample a of a vBulletin CMS site? Wordpress is NOT a vbulletin product or did IB suddenly make another aquisition?

Leave a comment:

• Hedges
    replied
    Finally got my site up and running now! (2 weeks so far but after many updates / changes / and all that i finally got my site up and running) Now I need to figure out how to get up in google ranking and get more members from my site! Deciding Facebook app on there but possibly get more members first before i make more investments on it. Let me know what you guys think so far and what i can do to make it better?

www.Printfanatics.net

Leave a comment:

• mboyce84
    replied
    Here is my site running VBSuite 4.1.12. It's only been running for a few weeks now. It's a site dedicated to learning "how to flirt" (which is a 44k a month exact keyword search). I currently rank #4 in Google for the search term, so traffic has been good so far, so now the challenge is trying to convert guests to users.

www.BaFlirt.com

I also have the Facebook App and Mobile App, but only the Facebook App is active so far.

https://apps.facebook.com/baflirt/

Leave a comment:

• Alfa1
    replied
    Originally posted by Fredman View Post
    What would be any better than VB Suite? I have not seen anything that covers all aspects without requiring a darned-near full-time, paid staffer programming/retrofitting it.
    If you need a CMS then Joomla, Wordpress, IP.Content are much better options and can all be integrated with vbulletin forum or other forums.

Leave a comment:

• Fredman
    replied
    Any updates to this site list, of sites using the latest VB SUITE?

I'd like to see a few, and especially if a site has a 'pay' section so I can see how it looks/is set up.

Leave a comment:

• Fredman
    replied
    Originally posted by Alfa1 View Post
    A lot of websites have moved away from vbulletin, due to the state of vbulletin 4, including the CMS, and the lack of direction.
    What would be any better than VB Suite? I have not seen anything that covers all aspects without requiring a darned-near full-time, paid staffer programming/retrofitting it.

Leave a comment:

• CaneInsider
    replied
    Sports Site.

www.caneinsider.com

Leave a comment:

• Alfa1
    replied
    Somethign is going wrong here:

Leave a comment:

• ajaycherukuri
    replied
    A Study Abroad Website:

http://www.msinus.com/content/

Leave a comment:

• Alfa1
    replied
    A lot of websites have moved away from vbulletin, due to the state of vbulletin 4, including the CMS, and the lack of direction.

Leave a comment:

• Fredman
    replied
    I know this forum was started quite awhile ago, but I see a ton of URL's listed here that are
    now dead links, and a bunch of the live sites either do not use VBulletin or have removed the
    (c)opyright information from the bottom of their page(s).

Leave a comment:

• Alfa1
    replied
    Originally posted by Bacon Butty View Post
    I wasn't that keen on the default vBulletin CMS so made my own - integrated with vB database.
    Very nice. Sell it to vBS.

Leave a comment:

• WhatChaMissin
    replied
    Originally posted by Bacon Butty View Post
    I wasn't that keen on the default vBulletin CMS so made my own - integrated with vB database.

Just the forum feed to revamp!
    Very slick... Great job!

Leave a comment: