Paypal eCheck

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Paypal eCheck

I would like to know if you can help me. I was not aware of paypal going through via eCheck. I had the option of a credit card or paypal, but usually paypal goes through immediate. Is there any way of either (1) Cancelling the paypal payment or (2) Expediting the purchase. I only have the next two days to work on this upgrade. Thank you.

Michael

By the way...

I did have a credit card attached to my paypal which has always allowed me to do instant purchases in the past. This is the first time I've ever had echecks pop up. Very frustrating.

Comment

Originally posted by Corleone View Post
      I did have a credit card attached to my paypal which has always allowed me to do instant purchases in the past. This is the first time I've ever had echecks pop up. Very frustrating.

did you make sure the debit card info was up to date?

this has gotten me a time or two.

Comment

Originally posted by Mike Anime View Post
        did you make sure the debit card info was up to date?

this has gotten me a time or two.
        yes, it actually expires in November 2010. This is wierd. I'm wonder if they would allow me to re-purchase with a credit card and when the echeck comes through, just void it out. Hmmm?

Comment

widgetinstance 262 (Related Topics) skipped due to lack of content & hide_module_if_empty option.
        Working...
        X