vbulletin licenses are cancelled?

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• vbulletin licenses are cancelled?

I just read that all vbulletin licenses are cancelled and with 4.0 we have to buy another one.

Is this true - because I bought the permant licence last year which was a big investment for me, so I would pay less from now on.

Do I have to pay for a new licence?
    (My current yearly one has run out)

They are not cancelled, you can keep your forum running as is, you will not be able tu update it to the latest release though

Comment

Are you 5 months behind on everything else as well?

Comment

Originally posted by yemgi View Post
        They are not cancelled, you can keep your forum running as is, you will not be able tu update it to the latest release though
        Thank you. So where can I find details on what to pay?

nforums you're really going to go far in life. Forums go on working fine for a long time whether licensed or not. It's only if you want the next version you need to buy a further license for that version.

Comment

Your current license is still valid, you just can no longer renew it like you used to.

Comment

Originally posted by Zachery View Post
            Your current license is still valid, you just can no longer renew it like you used to.
            Thank you. So where can I find details on what to pay for VB 4.0?

Comment

Go here: http://www.vbulletin.com/order Click on Customer Login, and once you enter your CN and Password you'll see what your upgrade options are.

Comment

widgetinstance 262 (Related Topics) skipped due to lack of content & hide_module_if_empty option.
              Working...
              X