vB4 layout

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• vB4 layout

Does the default installation of vB4 look just like it does here at this site? I like it.

Meaning recent thread, latest post and recent blog entries on the right side, etc, etc...

You are talking about the main page and the blocks on the right hand side? That is something you turn on in your options panel and then you choose which blocks to display in the setup page.

Please don't PM or VM me for support - I only help out in the threads.
    vBulletin Manual & vBulletin 4.0 Code Documentation (API)
    Want help modifying your vbulletin forum? Head on over to vbulletin.org
    If I post CSS and you don't know where it goes, throw it into the additional.css template.

W3Schools <- awesome site for html/css help

Comment

Actually, I was speaking of the forum page. Let's cover both while we're at it.

Comment

Originally posted by Bob_R View Post
        The vbulletin team has said that they like to keep the forum as close as possible to the "out of the box" install that you would get when purchasing. So yes you will see the same design for the most part.

The CMS is the same general layout but with different articles. The "out of the box" cms install has different stock articles that are shipped with it but overall it looks similar.

Comment

Originally posted by Bob_R View Post
          I was talking about this page - http://www.vbulletin.com/forum/forum.php

Please don't PM or VM me for support - I only help out in the threads.
          vBulletin Manual & vBulletin 4.0 Code Documentation (API)
          Want help modifying your vbulletin forum? Head on over to vbulletin.org
          If I post CSS and you don't know where it goes, throw it into the additional.css template.

W3Schools <- awesome site for html/css help

Comment

Working...
          X