4.0 suite on the net

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• 4.0 suite on the net

What Hosting plans and hosting companies are people managing with their 4.0 suite's and please tell us of any problems or confliction's that have arisen from using them?

Originally posted by Shotglass View Post
    What Hosting plans and hosting companies are people managing with their 4.0 suite's and please tell us of any problems or confliction's that have arisen from using them?
    make sure you get a host that can deal with Queries Executed: 100+ on the cms

Comment

Originally posted by Bounce View Post
      make sure you get a host that can deal with Queries Executed: 100+ on the cms
      Yes you are on about all the bugs with the current version of the suite i have to say just writing on here is a problem sometimes my 2 pcs freeze at times and i have to restart. One is a acer the other compaq both of them have very low specs such as 80 gb hard drive and 256mb Ram and 512mb Ram respectively.I badly need better specs. It is snowing heavily here i think i will go for a walk instead of sitting here anyway.

Comment

widgetinstance 262 (Related Topics) skipped due to lack of content & hide_module_if_empty option.
      Working...
      X