Wow!! really?

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Wow!! really?

Well i've searched around the forum for quite some time and i've realized almost all of the links i've gone to include a webpage with the forum. So my question is once we purchase the license we get a webpage also? Cause this is exactly what I needed a webpage with a forum link.

What?

There are two products, vBulletin Forums and vBulletin Content Management System ********** <- This product allows you to create content for your website.
    Shamil Nunhuck, - Radon Systems Ltd.
    VPS + Dedicated Server Hosting and Management
    vBulletin Hosting and Services
    Server / Website Consultation

Comment

Originally posted by deuterium View Post
      What?

There are two products, vBulletin Forums and vBulletin Content Management System ********** <- This product allows you to create content for your website.
      Um I mean like this
      http://www.harrypotterchat.org/

There is a forum section and also a webpage of somekind..IDK what it's called so..Plus i've been to other forums that also have a webpage(whatever it's called) and have a forum section also.

Comment

You'd probably want the vBullin Publishing Suite, but beware, you might need some help setting it up.
        Shamil Nunhuck, - Radon Systems Ltd.
        VPS + Dedicated Server Hosting and Management
        vBulletin Hosting and Services
        Server / Website Consultation

Comment

Originally posted by deuterium View Post
          You'd probably want the vBullin Publishing Suite, but beware, you might need some help setting it up.
          OK thanks for the heads up.

Comment

^that "webpage" is part of the CMS that's comes with vBulletin Suite. You can use it as your homepage as well as create articles from it and promote forum threads to articles.

Comment

The installation of the software is pretty simple, providing you have an FTP client in place, and a good host to consult.

Its the customization of the homepage, and forums that in my opinion, provides the real test. I'm still nowhere near proud of my forum's layout/design, 5 months in!

Comment

Originally posted by 04wayne View Post
                The installation of the software is pretty simple, providing you have an FTP client in place, and a good host to consult.

Its the customization of the homepage, and forums that in my opinion, provides the real test. I'm still nowhere near proud of my forum's layout/design, 5 months in!
                What hosting package are you using with eUKhost for that site and how is it working out?

Comment

widgetinstance 262 (Related Topics) skipped due to lack of content & hide_module_if_empty option.
                Working...
                X