Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Planing to buy vb

Collapse
X
 
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All
new posts

  • Zachery
    replied
    From Forum Classics v4 to the Suite.

    Leave a comment:


  • Skyrider
    replied
    Wasn't it 100 dollars to upgrade from forums to CMS? I believe I have read it somewhere, could be mistaken though.

    Leave a comment:


  • jozjoz
    replied
    waiting for vB 4.0.1

    Leave a comment:


  • Mike Anime
    replied
    Originally posted by DaDevilRocks View Post
    My question is, I am buying a classis forum and not the publishing suite. So what will be charges for getting it upgraded to the publishing suite?

    i am guessing you just pay the difference in price.

    Leave a comment:


  • DaDevilRocks
    replied
    Originally posted by IDN View Post
    Yes to all of your questions. I'm not sure on the cost though.
    Thnaks

    Leave a comment:


  • DaDevilRocks
    replied
    Originally posted by IDN View Post
    Yes to all of your questions. I'm not sure on the cost though.
    Thnaks

    Leave a comment:


  • DaDevilRocks
    replied
    Originally posted by Mike Anime View Post
    about the last question when you make a purchase of the 4.0 forum only option you will get access to the 3.8.4 version and later on you can upgrade to 4.0.x there will be no cost as you are purchasing a 4.0 licence
    My question is, I am buying a classis forum and not the publishing suite. So what will be charges for getting it upgraded to the publishing suite?

    Leave a comment:


  • Mike Anime
    replied
    about the last question when you make a purchase of the 4.0 forum only option you will get access to the 3.8.4 version and later on you can upgrade to 4.0.x there will be no cost as you are purchasing a 4.0 licence

    Leave a comment:


  • IDN
    replied
    Yes to all of your questions. I'm not sure on the cost though.

    Leave a comment:


  • DaDevilRocks
    started a topic Planing to buy vb

    Planing to buy vb

    I just had a few questions, I want to buy vb4 classis forum

    • If I buy the vb4 classic forum, will I be able to download and use vb 3.8.4
    • I am not sure about the domainname that I am goint to use, but want to start the development work. So can I use the product on an internal testing server and later on register my domainname with vb.
    • I am not planning to any debranding, but am I allowed to remove the version number from it?
    • If later on I decide to switch to the publishing suite, will I be able to do it without loosing my data and how much willit cost me?

    Thanks in advance
    Last edited by DaDevilRocks; Mon 4 Jan '10, 11:28am. Reason: Typos
widgetinstance 262 (Related Topics) skipped due to lack of content & hide_module_if_empty option.
Working...
X