Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Planing to buy vb

Collapse
X
 
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All
new posts

  • Planing to buy vb

    I just had a few questions, I want to buy vb4 classis forum

    • If I buy the vb4 classic forum, will I be able to download and use vb 3.8.4
    • I am not sure about the domainname that I am goint to use, but want to start the development work. So can I use the product on an internal testing server and later on register my domainname with vb.
    • I am not planning to any debranding, but am I allowed to remove the version number from it?
    • If later on I decide to switch to the publishing suite, will I be able to do it without loosing my data and how much willit cost me?

    Thanks in advance
    Last edited by DaDevilRocks; Mon 4 Jan '10, 11:28am. Reason: Typos

  • #2
    Yes to all of your questions. I'm not sure on the cost though.
    Running vB since 4-14-2002

    Comment


    • #3
      about the last question when you make a purchase of the 4.0 forum only option you will get access to the 3.8.4 version and later on you can upgrade to 4.0.x there will be no cost as you are purchasing a 4.0 licence

      Comment


      • #4
        Originally posted by Mike Anime View Post
        about the last question when you make a purchase of the 4.0 forum only option you will get access to the 3.8.4 version and later on you can upgrade to 4.0.x there will be no cost as you are purchasing a 4.0 licence
        My question is, I am buying a classis forum and not the publishing suite. So what will be charges for getting it upgraded to the publishing suite?

        Comment


        • #5
          Originally posted by IDN View Post
          Yes to all of your questions. I'm not sure on the cost though.
          Thnaks

          Comment


          • #6
            Originally posted by IDN View Post
            Yes to all of your questions. I'm not sure on the cost though.
            Thnaks

            Comment


            • #7
              Originally posted by DaDevilRocks View Post
              My question is, I am buying a classis forum and not the publishing suite. So what will be charges for getting it upgraded to the publishing suite?

              i am guessing you just pay the difference in price.

              Comment


              • #8
                waiting for vB 4.0.1

                Comment


                • #9
                  Wasn't it 100 dollars to upgrade from forums to CMS? I believe I have read it somewhere, could be mistaken though.

                  Comment


                  • #10
                    From Forum Classics v4 to the Suite.

                    Comment

                    widgetinstance 262 (Related Topics) skipped due to lack of content & hide_module_if_empty option.
                    Working...
                    X