X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• JamieinNH
    replied
    Originally posted by vivamexico55 View Post
    This isn't going to break those of us who already upgraded is it?
    I dunno... Good question though and one would think they are aware of this and would give options in the install/Admin panel vs just changing it to another direction.

I believe and would hope they are looking at making it configurable so you could have it all in one directory or break the CMS or Blogs out into their own directory, but I don't know.

You should ask this in the bug tracker so the developer is aware of this concern.

Leave a comment:

• vivamexico55
    replied
    Originally posted by JamieinNH View Post
    I believe I saw in the Bug tracker where they were working on this though right? So it should be able to be in two directories soon? I will have to try to find that bug and see if it was confirmed and being fixed, but I believe it is.

Edited to add a link to the bug report about moving the CMS to it's own directory:
    http://www.vbulletin.com/forum/proje...?issueid=32029
    This isn't going to break those of us who already upgraded is it?

Leave a comment:

• JamieinNH
    replied
    Originally posted by Zachery View Post

As for the ability to put the cms in another folder, it requires modifications to the code at this time.
    I believe I saw in the Bug tracker where they were working on this though right? So it should be able to be in two directories soon? I will have to try to find that bug and see if it was confirmed and being fixed, but I believe it is.

Edited to add a link to the bug report about moving the CMS to it's own directory:
    http://www.vbulletin.com/forum/proje...?issueid=32029

Leave a comment:

• extra pc
    replied
    Originally posted by beishe8 View Post
    To do that ,are you installing 3.8.4?

no need cuz impex 1.94 support phpbb3 to vb4 directly

Leave a comment:

• beishe8
    replied
    Originally posted by extra pc View Post
    but still i have hard job to do cuz i want transfer my old forum phpbb3 to new vb4
    To do that ,are you installing 3.8.4?

Leave a comment:

• extra pc
    replied
    ok guys i'm now with vBulletin i buy it today morning

i'm so happy now

but still i have hard job to do cuz i want transfer my old forum phpbb3 to new vb4

thank u very much

back after convert soon

Leave a comment:

• Zachery
    replied
    Originally posted by extra pc View Post
    Hello Guys

i want ask if the suite price go down soon or not ?

ad want ask ...can i install cms on the root and the forum in sub folder in my website?
    There won't likely be another sale for awhile, the price is currently set.

As for the ability to put the cms in another folder, it requires modifications to the code at this time.

Leave a comment:

• fortify
    replied
    You cannot install cms on root and forum in subfolder yet

Leave a comment:

• Shotglass
    replied
    The pre sale discount has ended so now it is at 285 so yes after that it will go down again extra. I think common sense alone should provide you with your answer if you know what that is!

Leave a comment:

• extra pc
    started a topic Buy Now or wait?

Buy Now or wait?

Hello Guys

i want ask if the suite price go down soon or not ?

ad want ask ...can i install cms on the root and the forum in sub folder in my website?
widgetinstance 262 (Related Topics) skipped due to lack of content & hide_module_if_empty option.
Working...
X