Upgrading to Vb4 and blog?

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Upgrading to Vb4 and blog?

We own a license for vb 3.8 and also the blog system. Since the CMS system doesn't yet seem ready for primetime, we want to wait on buying that.

My question is is we upgrade to the v4 forum, is the blog system included with this? We already own a license, but I'm not sure how we get the v4 version of the blog system.

Originally posted by Big Island View Post
    We own a license for vb 3.8 and also the blog system. Since the CMS system doesn't yet seem ready for primetime, we want to wait on buying that.

My question is is we upgrade to the v4 forum, is the blog system included with this? We already own a license, but I'm not sure how we get the v4 version of the blog system.
    They don't have one. You have to get the publishing suite license which has the CMS function which you can disable
    Aussiefootyforums

New Site New forum
    Come and talk sports all day long

Comment

Originally posted by schwab2clarkson View Post
      They don't have one. You have to get the publishing suite license which has the CMS function which you can disable
      Rats. That wasn't the answer I was hoping for. Not very flexible for those of us that have already separately invested in the blog system.

Comment

widgetinstance 262 (Related Topics) skipped due to lack of content & hide_module_if_empty option.
      Working...
      X