Upgrading from Expired Owned vB 3 License to vB4 Publishing Suite

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Upgrading from Expired Owned vB 3 License to vB4 Publishing Suite

I have an owned vBulletin license that just expired today, Jan 1st 2010. I would like to upgrade to vB4 Publishing Suite and believe my price should be $250.
    Click image for larger version

Name:	product-overview-suite.gif
Views:	1
Size:	10.8 KB
ID:	3714017

How can I upgrade with this price?

Thanks and happy new year!

Originally posted by Arkidas View Post
    I have an owned vBulletin license that just expired today, Jan 1st 2010. I would like to upgrade to vB4 Publishing Suite and believe my price should be $250.
    [ATTACH=CONFIG]41059[/ATTACH]

you will need either a credit card or a debit card of your own.
    You should be able to follow the prompts. Worldpay is the best one out of the lot. But if you prefer paypal use it.
    Otherwise you have to save money....
    There are plenty of ways to do it.
    Aussiefootyforums

New Site New forum
    Come and talk sports all day long

Comment

I mean where can I get the discount. I don't want to pay $285 if I'm only supposed to pay $250.

Comment

Originally posted by Arkidas View Post
        [ATTACH=CONFIG]41059[/ATTACH]

The presale discount has expired now that is that! Why upgrade why not keep your earlier version of vbulletin and pay 285 to buy the suite then you own 2 licenses is that not better financial sense for the sake of 35 dollars? To me that seems way over for a upgrade considering you lose the right to keep using your older license as it merges as one it really seems like paying twice for a product to me. 150 would be a fair price in my opinion. There have been some legality's raised over whether IB can still hold rights over the earlier versions of vbulletin.

Comment

widgetinstance 262 (Related Topics) skipped due to lack of content & hide_module_if_empty option.
        Working...
        X