Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Steve Machol
    replied
    If vB 3 is released with one year of your purchase (which it almost certainly will be) then yes, you'll be able to download it.

I've upgraded my two forums at least 7-8 times each and haven't lost a database yet. However you should always make a backup (or two) of the database prior to upgrading.

Leave a comment:

• ja5es
    replied
    Ok, but if I bought a licence today, would I get access to vb3 when it launches?

Also, I have used numerous other message boards and I always have database problems when I upgrade. So if I bought a lience for vb version whatever, when I go to upgrade it, will my data be lost? I know that it uses mySQL, but that hasn't stopped ikonboard from destroying everything. I don't want another bad board.

Leave a comment:

• Steve Machol
    replied
    Purchasing a license allows you to access the Member Area and download new versions for one year. vB 3.0 isn't scheduled to be released until Q1/Q2 2002. However version 2.2.1 will be released very soon so you probably should wait for that before installing it.

Leave a comment:

• ja5es
    started a topic New Versions?

New Versions?

Hello,

I was thinking about purchasing a vBulleting and was wondering if I bought one now, would I be able to have access to the latest versions when they come out? I heard something about vBulletin vr. 3 coming out soon?

Thanks
widgetinstance 262 (Related Topics) skipped due to lack of content & hide_module_if_empty option.
Working...
X