This is still a show stopper for me on upgrading, even though I've paid in advance. I seriously thought we'd be able to use the CMS as a CMS on existing sites that have content outside of the forum.

I can live with all the other issues for now if this one thing is addressed.

I would like to know specifically from staff what is the plan for this? If the answer is beyond 4.0.2 then I have some tough decisions to make and would really prefer to get going than continuing to wait and hope.

Thanks very much.