how much to Upgrade to Vb 4.0

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• how much to Upgrade to Vb 4.0

Hello, I want to know how much is it to Upgrade vbulletin 3.7 to vbulletin 4.0.x a year Thanks.

And when My friend proced to payement with his card blue, I receve This mail:

Hello,

Due to the increasing incidents of credit card fraud, we have been required to implement a new system in order to protect ourselves against 'chargebacks'. In order for us to reduce the number of chargebacks, we are now actively refunding certain transactions that have been flagged by the WorldPay and Jelsoft Enterprises Ltd systems as being of above average risk.

Our systems have flagged your recent WorldPay transaction (1356712064), and your order has now been cancelled. Your credit card will not be charged for this order. Please note that free web mail e-mail addresses should not be used to place orders and this is a common reason for failed transaction. If you still wish to run vBulletin on your web site, we ask that you kindly re-purchase the product using one of the following order methods:

- Instantly via PayPal
    - Wire Transfer

Please accept our sincere apologies for the inconvenience. Due to the escalating problem of online fraud, we have been required to implement this system. If you have any questions about this email, please do not hesitate to contact the sales team via email at [email protected].

Kind regards

vBulletin Sales Team
    http://www.vbulletin.com/ - [email protected]

My card is not a pirate map, she applies it to my friend.
    Sorry for my english
    Last edited by geantrfr; Tue 29 Dec '09, 5:10pm.

It tells you not to use a free email address if you want to use a credit card. The credit card holder should be the same as the person to whom the license is associated to.
    Otherwise you have to pay using Paypal (you don't need a Paypal account, you can use your credit card) or a bank transfer.

Leur réponse indique qu'ils refusent le paiement car les informations fournies ne présentent pas assez de garantie. Il ne faut pas utiliser d'adresse email gratuite style Free, Hotmail .... Il faut que le nom sur la carte bleue corresponde a la personne achetant la license. Autrement il faut payer en utilisant Paypal ou en faisant un virement bancaire. Pour Paypal il n'y a pas besoin d'avoir un compte, on peut utiliser sa carte bleue directement.

Comment

Thanks For your reponse .
      Now I do not have a Paypal account or credit card, I live in ALGERIA how do I Upgrade My Vb. is obliged to make my license Vb on behalf of my friend and how much is it this Upgrade (vb 3.7.x to vb.4.0).
      if not, that you propose to upgrade my license.
      Thanks .

Comment

it's best to email support like you stated in the first post
        -- Web Developer for hire
        ---Online Marketing Tools and Articles

Comment

they want your ISP email address.

do you have a checking account one with a debit card?

if you have a debit (atm) card with a viso or mastercard logo you can use that with a paypal account easily enough.

[email protected] could help out more

Comment

Thanks All for your reponses , Now I want know how much (euro) is it to Upgrade vbulletin 3.7 to vbulletin 4.0.x a year Thanks.

Comment

Originally posted by geantrfr View Post
              Thanks All for your reponses , Now I want know how much (euro) is it to Upgrade vbulletin 3.7 to vbulletin 4.0.x a year Thanks.

dont know the euro price it is no longer a yearly cost.

Comment

The upgrade costs $250 =~175€ currently. You can use your carte bleue to pay through Paypal otherwise your only solution is a bank transfer. You need to contact [email protected] otherwise

Comment

widgetinstance 262 (Related Topics) skipped due to lack of content & hide_module_if_empty option.
                Working...
                X