Useful Add-ons for vBulletin?

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Useful Add-ons for vBulletin?

Continuing my investigation into what I should buy when the funding comes through, I discovered vbseo today and added it to my list of things worth purchasing to enhance the site. I was just wondering if anyone knows of any other add-ons that add functionality to the suite that are purchasable. I'm aware that vbulletin.org has a lot of things available, but I'm looking at things I can feel assured of the quality for because I paid for it.

Originally posted by Webbstre View Post
    I'm aware that vbulletin.org has a lot of things available, but I'm looking at things I can feel assured of the quality for because I paid for it.
    When it comes to vB mods (and probably many things in life), just because you 'paid for it', doesn't mean it's 'quality'.

There are many mods at vb.org that are VERY good, and often they're better than many 'paid' mods.

In terms of what is 'useful'? That will be determined by the needs of your specific community.

Comment

http://www.vbulletin.com/forum/showt...-for-vBulletin
      Running vB since 4-14-2002

Comment

Originally posted by pcoskat View Post
        when it comes to vb mods (and probably many things in life), just because you 'paid for it', doesn't mean it's 'quality'.

There are many mods at vb.org that are very good, and often they're better than many 'paid' mods.

In terms of what is 'useful'? That will be determined by the needs of your specific community.
        very true!

Comment

thx, I was just thinking.. "I think I've answered this question already today"
          -- Web Developer for hire
          ---Online Marketing Tools and Articles

Comment

Originally posted by Loco.M View Post
            thx, I was just thinking.. "I think I've answered this question already today"
            I was thinking the staff deleted my posts.
            Running vB since 4-14-2002

Comment

Sorry about the double post... I think this was actually the original post. Any moderator that comes by, feel free to delete this thread.

Comment

widgetinstance 262 (Related Topics) skipped due to lack of content & hide_module_if_empty option.
              Working...
              X