4.0.1 Patch Scope

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• 4.0.1 Patch Scope

Is there a listed schedule of fixes or changes for 4.0.1 somewhere ? I know its scheduled for the week of Jan 7th , although im quite keen to know what is in scope for that release.

It may also help keep some of the angry customers at bay around here, as theres way too many bug listed for 4.0.1 to address, and im sure even if it fixed 1,000 errors , there will still be angry forum trolls.

Im planning a migration from another forum system, although im waiting for future releases before I pull the trigger. It would really help with my planning if I knew what roughly to expect in the near future..

Cheers

I am also very interested in this.

Until now these issues are fixed:

http://www.vbulletin.com/forum/proje...earchid=885790

Comment

above link did not work http://www.vbulletin.com/forum/proje...earchid=885799
      http://www.consolemods.se

Comment

Your link is different (you have a 9 in the end of the link). This is the correct link:

http://www.vbulletin.com/forum/proje...earchid=885790

112 bugs since 4.0.0 (PL 1) are solved. A few dozen priority 1 bugs are still unsolved.
        Last edited by ThorstenA; Wed 6 Jan '10, 9:58am.

Comment

your link doesn't work either
          To be or not to be... Where the hell is the question????
          My psychiatrist told me I was crazy and I said I want a second opinion. He said okay, you're ugly too

Live vBulletin 4.2.0 Multilingual * Alpha/Beta vB 4 - vB 5 Tier 1A
          CentOS 6.2 - Apache:2.2.15(Apache2Handler) - PHP:5.3.3 - MySQL:5.1.61
          Xampp/Win-XP - Apache v2.2.21(Apache2Handler) - PHP:5.3.8 - MySQL:5.5.16

Comment

None of the search results links will work. Searches are cached and only work for a short amount of time
            vB Skins. Superior Support.
            Follow us @ForumFlux

Comment

Strangely, my link works for me. Maybe only I can see the result.

Comment

A 1000 plus errors fixed in the 4.1 release i think that would satisfy a lot of people on here but i think pigs might fly would be a safer bet! Let's see what they can surprise us with though.

Comment

Originally posted by ThorstenA View Post
                  Strangely, my link works for me. Maybe only I can see the result.
                  Search results are private, I believe.

Comment

I have bought the vB4 Suite some time ago but still waiting for some major bugs to be solved!
                    Its annoying to be able to upgrade to vB4 but seeing all these problems users have its a no go for me for now!

When is the next release to be announced?

Comment

The 4.1 and 4.2 releases i read elsewhere are both suppose to come out in this month or so which is why i am waiting myself.

Comment

i was asking if vb 4.0.1 will need to update all the styles until now..as joe said:

Are you planning on doing a major new design or design upgrade for your 4.0 forum? There are some minor changes to the organization and conventions in the CSS style sheets in the 4.0.1 and 4.0.2 releases (the weeks of January 4 - 8 and January 18 - 22, respectively) that may affect any designs you do today. Bear in mind that this is a brand new major version release of the product and we're still assimilating feedback on what's best for our designers and skinners.
                        http://www.vbulletin.com/forum/conte...r-wait-article
                        vBulletin Services I offer: www.Todo10.com
                        Technical vB/Server/Hosting support Service also!

Comment

The next release - vbulletin 4.0.1 will be released within this week. Most likely tomorrow.

Comment

and today is tomorrow :S
                            vBulletin Services I offer: www.Todo10.com
                            Technical vB/Server/Hosting support Service also!

Comment

Of course, by today, we can probably assume sometime late this afternoon or early this evening, rather than any time in the next couple of hours.
                              神出鬼没 - shin shutsu ki botsu

Webmaster, Bulbagarden / Bulbapedia

Comment

widgetinstance 262 (Related Topics) skipped due to lack of content & hide_module_if_empty option.
                              Working...
                              X