Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Zaiaku
    replied
    I've been unable to do uploading of album pictures while in Chrome. So that that's the only problem that my users are having so far with browsers.

Leave a comment:

• lim (x³-7x²) = ∞
    replied
    Originally posted by G3MM4 View Post
    What do you mean by not supported? I tested this in Safari, Opera, FF and Chrome (the latest versions) and the forums work fine in all of them as far as I can tell. They might look slightly different in each browser but that's normal and acceptable.
    Opera: annoying and not usable - profile popups didnt work except first user

IE7: annoying but usable - always horizontal scrolling on frontpage

Users of different browsers report problems about RTL support.
    Last edited by lim (x³-7x²) = ∞; Sun 27 Dec '09, 1:02pm.

Leave a comment:

• G3MM4
    replied
    If that's the case then there's no point in buying this piece of junk then.

Leave a comment:

• the geek
    replied
    Originally posted by G3MM4 View Post
    What do you mean by not supported? I tested this in Safari, Opera, FF and Chrome (the latest versions) and the forums work fine in all of them as far as I can tell. They might look slightly different in each browser but that's normal and acceptable.
    Not really.

As far as I can tell, the browser with the least amount of issues is Firefox 3.5x

Leave a comment:

• G3MM4
    replied

Leave a comment:

• Shamil.
    replied
    IE8 is supported, but it's different. Webkit is not 100%, leaving Mozilla FireFox, the only working one.

Leave a comment:

• aceofspades
    replied
    Ie6 is not supported.

Leave a comment:

• G3MM4
    replied
    I would like to know this information too.

Leave a comment:

• lim (x³-7x²) = ∞
    started a topic 4.0.0 - Broswer Compatibility List?

4.0.0 - Broswer Compatibility List?

Can we have a list of browsers/versions/os's wich was officially tested and what features works correctly in them?

Unofficial reports have interesting results, but I can't verify them (I don't have vmware farm with different browser environments).

It is important to compare it with Google Analytics statistics, to know how it will affect traffic.
    Last edited by lim (x³-7x²) = ∞; Sat 26 Dec '09, 10:46am.