X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Zachery
    replied
    We're aware of the issues with IE6 and we should see better IE6 support in 4.0.1 and 4.0.2.

Leave a comment:

• ManagerJosh
    replied
    Originally posted by schwab2clarkson View Post
    I AM NOT TROLLING
    You would be kidding yourself if you thought that.
    You and nearly everyone else are on my backs.
    IE6 is TOO old and just like your attitudes you lot need to change them ASAP and stop getting stuck into me all the time.

BTW if you don't like what I say add me to your already lengthy ignore list and stop following me around all the time and fighting.

IT's the same old people doing the same thing. Let's get stuck into others. GROW up
    Have you even remotely considered that what a lot of us are saying is true? Or have you altered your premise to look from a CORPORATE perspective instead of an individualistic perspective?

Leave a comment:

• carntheroos4eva
    replied
    Originally posted by vivamexico55 View Post
    OMG Schwab2 stop trolling please! And you still get serious responses from Zachery, what patience.
    I AM NOT TROLLING
    You would be kidding yourself if you thought that.
    You and nearly everyone else are on my backs.
    IE6 is TOO old and just like your attitudes you lot need to change them ASAP and stop getting stuck into me all the time.

BTW if you don't like what I say add me to your already lengthy ignore list and stop following me around all the time and fighting.

IT's the same old people doing the same thing. Let's get stuck into others. GROW up

Leave a comment:

• ManagerJosh
    replied
    Originally posted by Kusadasi-Guy View Post
    Why Vb Team should feed the bugs? I am sorry but we ,website owners, got together and take a step against the outdated ie6 and its bugs!..
    Is that an implication that supporting IE6 is a bug?

Leave a comment:

• Kusadasi-Guy
    replied
    Why Vb Team should feed the bugs? I am sorry but we ,website owners, got together and take a step against the outdated ie6 and its bugs!..

Leave a comment:

• paulscott
    replied
    I dont see my post and I am registered?

Leave a comment:

• vivamexico55
    replied
    OMG Schwab2 stop trolling please! And you still get serious responses from Zachery, what patience.

Leave a comment:

• Protoss
    replied
    @schwab2clarkson
    It has been stated over and over again. Microsoft still support IE6 and some people can't or do not wish to update their browser until Microsoft STOP all support for IE6.
    The traffic/usage percentages have been posted by Admins with large sites and my site is a Windows site (6 years Microsoft Community listed) and I know what I'm talking about.

It would be better for all of us discussing this in a sensible manner if you kindly stopped trolling the thread with your rude and childish remarks.
    You quite clearly, unfortunately for the rest of us, do not have the experience or knowledge to talk sense and are simply acting as a troll.

Leave a comment:

• bookmarc
    replied
    For people who dont care about surfers with IE6 PLEASE read this (including IB) ==> http://www.vbulletin.com/forum/showt...=1#post1885336

Leave a comment:

• Mark.B
    replied
    Anyone who makes that comment is rather rude.

Have just been to the microsoft website and they have prompts for people to upgrade to IE8..... go figure idiots

You are rude, insulting and refuse to listen to what knowledgeable people are telling you. Do you actually have a job? Because you clearly have NO idea how business works.

Leave a comment:

• BoYagoob
    replied
    Originally posted by kyrgyz View Post
    Clear on what? Does it mean IE6 issues will be resolved in vB4.0.1?
    At least they know and feel that it is yes a problem. If they know how to fix it, I think they will do!

Not like somebody here who is a negative and even doesn't belive that it is a problem. "+_-

Leave a comment:

• bigwater
    replied
    Well shwab... be concerned about rude all you want, we're more concerned about your ignorance. What part of "some people cannot upgrade due to corporate environments" do you not understand? Hundreds, if not thousands of corporations globally are embedded with IE6. They've written their corporate backend to interface with it because it's extensible and honestly was probably the most flexible version of IE ever released. You seem to want to focus on the individual user that browses to your website. Yeah, maybe that person does need to upgrade his browser to be compatable with your site, but for hundreds of thousands if not millions of corporate users that is simply not an option. The corporations have software that relies on IE6 to interface their mainframes and minis, they can't just upgrade their browsers, because then they can't interface the corporate networks anymore. Why is this so hard for you to understand? This is absolutely not a question about whether or not people should upgrade their browser, because that's not an option in a lot of cases. This is a question of whether vb4 will be made compatable with the still supported IE6.

Leave a comment:

• kyrgyz
    replied
    Originally posted by BoYagoob View Post
    I like vB Team responses .... very strong and clear ^_^
    Clear on what? Does it mean IE6 issues will be resolved in vB4.0.1?

Leave a comment:

• BoYagoob
    replied
    I like vB Team responses .... very strong and clear ^_^

Leave a comment:

• beishe8
    replied
    Anyone who makes that comment is rather rude.

Have just been to the microsoft website and they have prompts for people to upgrade to IE8..... go figure idiots
    Not rude just desperate. Trying to save you from a ban.

Leave a comment:

widgetinstance 262 (Related Topics) skipped due to lack of content & hide_module_if_empty option.
Working...
X